No send invoice.

Now I don't have the send invoice option,just this?

No invoice.PNG

So does that mean I can't  send a combined invoice when I sell multiple items to the one buyer?

If I use the Print address option I get this below,(which is totally useless to me).

Invoice and address labels
Address labels and invoice / packing slip
Invoice / Packing slip
Address labels
1 label per page2 labels per page
Invoice for your own records
All (address label, invoice / packing slip, invoice for your own records)

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No send invoice.

It appears it's been paid, is that correct?

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

No send invoice.

It appears it's been paid, is that correct?

image host
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

what browser are you using?

i had problems with internet explorer so i switched to google chrome. took a while to get used to but it does work better.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

I am using Firefox and was just able to send an invoice as per usual.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

It is now(it took a while for the notification to appear).

But I thought I had an option where I could resend the invoice even after it was paid so that I could combine and refund the

extra postage.

Hopefully I'm wrong but?

I use Google for this account and Firefox for the other one.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

No, once paid send invoice disappears.

If they paid via PayPal, you can log into PayPal and do a part refund for the postage discount.

Might be an idea to add in the description for buyers to wait for an invoice on multiple purchases for a postage discount.

(If you haven't already)

image host
Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

No, once paid send invoice disappears.

If they paid via PayPal, you can log into PayPal and do a part refund for the postage discount.

Might be an idea to add in the description for buyers to wait for an invoice on multiple purchases for a postage discount.

(If you haven't already)

That would be great If Buyers would read the description I have had 1 buyer time and time again who pays for each irem sepatety I have even messaged him to wait for me to send an Invoice but he doesn't. I have refunder him the difference in Postage Costs via Paypal and he doesn't claim the Payment. I have 2 Payments waiting to be claimed for almost 3 weeks. He/She is a great buyer and now I just send his/her Items as 1 package and dont even bother sending Partical Refund any more.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

Thanks for clarifying.

I have done the PP thing before and include a bit about combined postage in my description when I have similar items.

I've also added it in the Sellers payment instructions section,(so that it shows all the time).

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

@*stuff*books* wrote:

Thanks for clarifying.

I have done the PP thing before and include a bit about combined postage in my description when I have similar items.

I've also added it in the Sellers payment instructions section,(so that it shows all the time).

I do the same thing and have even added an extra pic in photos for those who don't read !! But it seems most don't even look at all the pics !!  Unbelievable !!

I copped a 4Star rating the other day I'm 99% sure from the timing, from a buyer who bought and paid for 2 things separately - I messaged, blah, blah, blah and when they didn't respond, sent an extra item and messaged again saying as they hadn't responded within 24hrs, rather than delay posting I included an extra item & sent priority as compensation - and for that they dinged my stars - nice one !!  Can't please everyone I guess . . . . . .

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

No send invoice.

Wait another day or so and you will be able to see who it was.

Then take appropriate action. Buyers only get one chance at stuffing me around. NPB - blocked; ding stars for no reason - blocked; defect - blocked.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply