Occasionally but not often sellers have a win...

Message sent to me by a person who I chose to block based upon their habit of leaving petty negatives, neutrals and false positives: she said, Hi I put in an offer for $20 and haven't heard from you. I would be happy to buy it now at $23.49, but I am getting a message precluding me from purchasing. Thanks

My reply: dear my abundant life, I routinely block buyers who commonly leave unfair feedback for example false positive feedback with negative comments, petty negatives, and unfair neutrals. Could it be possible you fit my exclusion criteria? Just as you choose who to buy from, I too can choose who I prefer to sell to. You need to accept some responsibility for your feedback behaviour. Maybe in future you should follow Nanna's wise advice, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. May all your wishes come true this Christmas.

PS my fellow sellers, join the Facebook Group Ebay sellers Australia where You also may have the opportunity to block unsavoury buyers.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Touchรจ ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

BAM.

That fixed his little red wagon. 

You still need to be a little careful how you word things.

Buyers have been known to use other accounts for purchasing to leave a neg.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yes that is true but I am a naughty woman and this year Santa will get me back with, a lump of coal I think
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Well said !  I bet that felt very satisfying Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Well done.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply