Old listing form

I have been selling on ebay for years and then had a break.  Have been trying to list items but all I get is the old listing form.  Which is constantly playing up.  If I try to put in a timer start it changes my selling format to buy it now which I can't change back.  Then it removes my paypal as a payment method.  Have tried saving the listing and coming back to it but same problem.  In fact it has been happening for a couple of months (hence the break!).  I cannot contact ebay because its stupid help suggestions do not cover this  Anyone else having this problem???????????

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Old listing form

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Don't bother about the fact that the suggestions do not cover your problem.....just try all suggestions until you find one that gives you a phone number.

You may be better off asking ebay to ring you back.....it has been said that you get a more knowledgeable CS person than you do when you ring them.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Old listing form

Have you tried different browsers? I have had this problem periodically. I ignore the fact it has changed anything back and go to the postage details and fill that in, if I then go back to the selling format and scheduled start it usually works.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply