Opening another ebay account help

I have just opened a new ebay account but am restricted to only selling 10 items per month or until I get 25 feedback or 3 months has passed.

I have another ebay account with over 3,000 feedback therefore can list up to the 40 freebies a month plus get the odd promotional offer.

Can I link them in someway so that I can list 40 items per month on this new I.D.? or do I have to wait until I get the 25 feedback?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@debsbargains2014 wrote:

I have just opened a new ebay account but am restricted to only selling 10 items per month or until I get 25 feedback or 3 months has passed.

I have another ebay account with over 3,000 feedback therefore can list up to the 40 freebies a month plus get the odd promotional offer.

Can I link them in someway so that I can list 40 items per month on this new I.D.? or do I have to wait until I get the 25 feedback?

Yes, you can apply to increase your selling limits. If your existing account is in good standing and transactions are fairly recent.

If you go into my ebay on your new account there is a link there under Monthly Selling Limits - Request higher selling limits.

You will get a telephone number for the right department and a code to enter.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi

I just did the same thing last week and rang ebay customer service who immediately increased my a selling limit to 100 items per month based on my very good track record with my other ID.

They were helpful and the process was easy.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hey is that 100 per month a store or a normal account. I only get 40 it sounds like I might need to complain again
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

No, 100 is my new selling limit (initially 10). I still only receive 40 free listings.

Thats why I opened another selling account...so I could get more free listings.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@debsbargains2014 wrote:

Yes, you can apply to increase your selling limits. If your existing account is in good standing and transactions are fairly recent.

If you go into my ebay on your new account there is a link there under Monthly Selling Limits - Request higher selling limits.

You will get a telephone number for the right department and a code to enter.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply