Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July ?? :/

Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July.
Up to $5000 only. Offer available 1 - 31 July 2016. T&Cs apply

Hey everyone I just got this offer and accepted it but when I click on the T&C's link it says " offer not found" 😕 but it's showing in my list as acepted and current.

I want my freebies lol

Help 🙂

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

pnc75
Community Member

Hi, Could you please post thie link, just in case? Ta.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I got it too....link not working....Friday glitch??...can't post link but here's a cut 'n paste

1. Home
  2. >
  3. Promotional offers

You've accepted the offer "Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July."

Promotional offer summary

Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July. Start Date * End Date
Up to $5000 only. Offer available 1 - 31 July 2016. T&Cs apply. Learn More - opens in a new window or tabJul. 01, 2016

09:46:29 am EST

Jul. 31, 2016

11:59:59 pm EST

* This offer is effective as of Jul. 01, 2016 09:46:29 am EST

Go to My eBay

As a reminder, to use this offer, you need to comply with all its terms. This includes, but is not limited to, heeding the selling limits on your account (they still apply and may prevent you from fully using the offer) and meeting the minimum performance standards for selling on eBay during the duration of this offer. Visit your Seller Dashboard to confirm your account is still eligible for this offer before listing.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

here are the 'REGULAR' charges for this service

These fees apply if you purchase advertising through our promoted listings service.
When using promoted listings, you'll pay a fee if a customer clicks on your ad and then buys the item within 30 days. Promoted listings fees are based on:
  • The ad rate set at the time the buyer clicks on your ad, and

• The sale price of an item – i.e. the Buy It Now price (or offer price, if you agree a price using Best Offer or the buyer accepts an offer from you), excluding any postage charges.

Things to note about promoted listings fees:
  • The promoted listing fee is calculated at the time of the sale.

• You select the ad rate, which can be between 1% and 20% of the final sale price.

• If you change the ad rate, you'll be charged the rate that you had set at the time the ad was most recently clicked.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

We just received this promotion invitation this morning on one of our stores only.

So we have opted in at the max 20% rate to see how/if it works. Added in all our listings from that store.

They say they will credit the fees involved inside the next 90-days, so presumably that means we will have to pay them up front as usual but will get them credited back later. Hope thats how it works.

We have thought about giving this a try a while back but were pretty unusre if/not it would work.

So here is an opportunity to give it a go for nix.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Its useless to me as it only applies to multiple listings and my pieces are all one of a kind ...boo 😞
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

sounds rather complex... can anyone simplify it for me?!

I got the offer to, wonder if that will replace the 10,000 free or unlimited we had offered prior to the eofy.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

In a nutshell you sign up to the promo and agree to pay an additional FVF (over and above your normal FVF) in the range 1% to 20%.

So when an item sells you pay your normal FVF plus the extra you selected.

In return for that extra fee ebay apparently agree to place your listings more prominently in search results.

The theory is of course that more of your stuff sells. But at a higher cost in fees. So you only pay when you sell something.

For this particular promo (for the month of July only) ebay are crediting back the additional FVF you agreed to pay. So you get the additional exposure for no cost. But the fee credit might not happen for 90-days after what?? I dont know.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply