PayPal advises sold items yet not appearing on ebay site?? Any thoughts

Hello to you all - PayPal has advised me of items sold and these items are not in my "Awaiting Postage". This is not the first time, sometimes it takes a while for ebay to catch up but this time it is taking a long time. Further sales are very slow compared to the previous weeks. Any thoughts fellow sellers?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No it was not in 'awaiting payment' and it has arrived in my 'awaiting postage now' thank you for replying

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No they are not showing in the sold items as on 6.45pm and were sold over an hour ago

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

have you been into your Paypal a/c and checked there?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@quiltsandcrystals wrote:

Hello to you all - PayPal has advised me of items sold and these items are not in my "Awaiting Postage". This is not the first time, sometimes it takes a while for ebay to catch up but this time it is taking a long time. Further sales are very slow compared to the previous weeks. Any thoughts fellow sellers?

Is it showing as Awaiting payment just wondering if it is a paypal echeck not sure just throwing it out there

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

yes and it is there thanks for your reply

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

No it was not in 'awaiting payment' and it has arrived in my 'awaiting postage now' thank you for replying

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply