Paypal not logging out after payment to ebay.

Hi,

I always pay my ebay account manually through paypal.  Just thought I should mention that I became aware a few payments ago that once I click on confirm payment with paypal it takes me back to ebay.   I needed to go back to my paypal account later and I was still logged in.   It happens after each payment and I have to go back to the paypal site and log out.

Is this what happens with everyone..or just me?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

it has always done this to me for as long as I can remember. When ever I have gone back in I have needed to log into paypal again. I think the time it keeps you logged in is very small.

Some other sites it will give me the option to go back to site or to my summary in paypal

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Paypal didnt give an option, just went back to ebay.  At  least I'm aware of it now and will log out,  as you say though,  it may only stay open for a short time.  Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Paypal logs you out automatically after a relatively short time, I find it frustrating if I have taken longer than expected doing something else while logged in then having to log in again when I go back. I am the only one who uses this computer so would much prefer it it did not log me out automatically or at least gave me the option of how long to leave it be..

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply