Paypal payment missing

Sold an item a couple of hours ago. The item in ebay shows as paid. I did not get an email from paypal so I checked my account. Nothing....no record of the payment. If I click 'See paypal transaction' from the drop down on the item I get a 'cant find transaction' error

So how long do I wait ???  I have sold other items since and got emails and payment for those have shown in the paypal account !

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Paypal payment missing

saarzi
Community Member

This happened to me once yesterday and twice today.   The payment appeared around 12 hours later in each case. 

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

That's good to know.  Today I sold four items to the same buyer, eBay shows payment has been made, but no payment registered in PayPal.  Will just wait.

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

I just emailed them but it wouldn't hurt if a few more emailed them as well to let them know there is a problem.

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

a lot of banks are down today heard from the radio today ,comm bank  bank of melb and so on , payments are being rejected  but thats all i know. so thats were the problem prob is from

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

how is that relevant Joe

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

Only St George bank was down,where do you get your info from Joe I just don't know so turn on the air con if it's to hot for you haha

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

Commonwealth Netbank seems to be ok for me, but if electronic banking is experiencing widespread issues in general, credit card-funded PayPal payments might be affected. Half the country having a public holiday probably doesn't help.

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

if peoples accounts are playing up and  payments are going astray   and paypal withdraws from banks then problems can arise, sudenly today people were ringing the radio station sayind they cant pay bills an so on. 

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

Paypal payment missing

My PayPal transfer went in tonight at 6 with Commonwealth. I think PayPal are hanging onto the payments to make money of interest rates before letting the payment go into our PayPal accounts...
Message 10 of 30
Latest reply