Postage Calculator Not working

Hi I am sure I have seen recent comments about this but could not find any this morning. Postage calculator problems?? It seems not to be working.

My ads usually show the postage costs for items over 500 grams at the top of the ad and it can be  changed by adjusting the postcode if need be. But at present at the top of ad shows Calculate. In the postage tab a message in red states cannot be calculated enter a valid postcode.

I am guessing another of the incredible amount of bugs on here at present. I suppose it is on the list of things for the Techies to fix !!

I have a disgruntled buyer this morning wanting a heavy parcel sent for under 500 grams price. I suppose as it was not working she just assumed it would be under 500 grams?? However had she read the ad she would have noticed I had stated the weight.

Anyway hope they fix it soon. Hubby said he had noticed it too recently but thought it was fixed?? Apparently not.

Cheers and happy selling one and all. 

Cat Happy

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, there is another thread - this glitch was reported to ebay CS three weeks ago, and still not fixed.

see "location glitch" 21 September

if you click your sold item and then click "order details'  - the postage shows

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

i just checked your DVDs listing and its working when I put in a postcode
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks Harley

Just checked it is only on the items SOLD that this is happening. I am sure it never used to do that and sure I have not seen that message before but maybe I am wrong?? 

Hubby thinks I am in dreamland so maybe I have an attack of the ditzes today!!!

Thanks again

Cheers

Wendy

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, there is another thread - this glitch was reported to ebay CS three weeks ago, and still not fixed.

see "location glitch" 21 September

if you click your sold item and then click "order details'  - the postage shows

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

yes, and mine shows in USD??

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Hi Thank you very much. I have clicked on View Order details - this one is 2 items combined, Shows postage as $6.15 when in actual fact it is $15.65 combined but the overall total is correct. 

Just hope the buyer doesn't get too shirty!!

Thanks again 

Cheers

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Yes Mine did too when I just checked
Cheers
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

as least the invoice works - send an invoice

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Sent her an invoice last night. That is what she is grumbling about. She wants a 1.15 kilo parcel sent for an under 500 grams price.
Well we do have to have our dreams don't we?
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Here it is  2021, and my calculator isnt working , and hasnt been for  months.    Whats worse is , people cant pay straight away , i have to send them an invoice with the postage on it , and then they get angry because they thought they were getting free postage !  Yeah , sure..sell something for $ 80 , and cop the  $30 postage as well ?  Not likely !  As to  * figure in the postage*   Well ,  eastern Australia may be  $20 , but Western may be  $50...and we all know  NO ONE wants to pay the postage, they want the seller to , plus the box , plus the bubble wrap , plus insurance ,plus everything else.  All on a  $50 item.  So not happy Jan.  And its not Austpost , because i have put in hundreds of weight and size combos , and none work !

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply