Postage Pirate

Not that I would even bother buying from this seller, but their postage charges are ridiculous!

check this out and then look at their other listings?

New IKEA TROFAST Storage box, white 601.693.12

$40 postage for one plate, OMG

$50 postage for a travel mug. (More like anyone who buys this is a mug) 😅

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Postage Pirate

IDIOTS because in their payment description it says an immediate payment of $4.20 is required huh

Don't they want the $40 postage?

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

I think there must be something wrong with the postage set up, as not only am I getting 'Postage not specified' in the search results for all of their listings, when I view a listing, it shows this in the postage section, saying 'Doesn't post to Australia', item location Sydney, and then Posts To: Australia o.O 

postage.PNG

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

This has to be the funniest seller ever on ebay haha

$50 postage for a shower curtain and the list goes on

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

All the ones I looked at said "doesn't post to Australia" , based in Sydney - strange, though I have heard of that before on the boards.

Edit. Maybe they don't like us Digi LOL........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

Looking at their exclusions, it shows they will only deliver to NSW and QLD metro areas, possibly because they're basically dropshipping Ikea products? I know the Ikea store here in SA doesn't deliver, anyway, which sucks 'cos I can't get there and wouldn't mind the option to buy online and have things delivered - I'm talking larger furniture items, anyway, if shipping rates were decent for larger items.

The local Amart furniture store will deliver - prices start at $80, no matter what you buy, and it'd take them less than 5 mins to get a box from their store to me. 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

If you purchased an item off this seller would you get the item or a cartoon image?

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

Digi, I see what's happening, they'll only post to certain areas of Australia......................

Edit, beat me to it Digi,.......................sigh.

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

Late night coffee and sugary treats - I'm in the zone (albeit the slightly more jittery one). Smiley LOL

I'll crash and burn in a moment. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Postage Pirate

@digital*ghost wrote:

Looking at their exclusions, it shows they will only deliver to NSW and QLD metro areas, possibly because they're basically dropshipping Ikea products? I know the Ikea store here in SA doesn't deliver, anyway, which sucks 'cos I can't get there and wouldn't mind the option to buy online and have things delivered - I'm talking larger furniture items, anyway, if shipping rates were decent for larger items.

The local Amart furniture store will deliver - prices start at $80, no matter what you buy, and it'd take them less than 5 mins to get a box from their store to me. 

There's a business opportunity for someone - pick up purchases and deliver them (for less than the shop would do it).

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply