Postage label issue

Hi all. Just wondering if there is any news as to the postage label printing 22kg issue? Ebay are so awsome with communication!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Postage label issue

No Not yet

When i contacted customer service they said they would advise me when the issue has been fixed.

I am still sending using these labels as all have been received and I sent another one today and the tracking did scan through with Aust Post.

I wonder what would happen if you sent a parcel stating 500 grams or less... as you could actually send items using these 22KG labels and sent up to 22KG

May be useful for sellers who have large heavier items to post LOL

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Postage label issue

for some reason it was taken off my account. and did not show when i sold 3 items, i am lucky they bought an item today from another account and i was able to print the label from that one and give them some extra items so i didnot have the refund of  fees from postage.

regards Anthony

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Postage label issue

I spoke with an eBay Supervisor today and lodged an escalated case about the 22kg label printing issue.

I've been having problems with the labels printing out the incorrect weight, even though you type in the correct weight.  The local Aus Post shop just looks at me bewildered ...

I've been informed that this issue was raised on the 22nd February and has a 3 month recification window, and they are aiming to have this fixed by the 23rd of May.

I've been put on a list to be notified when this is corrected, so I'll try to track this thread down and let you know.

It does make me wonder if the incorrect weights are being given to trucks and planes for their loads???

Regards,

Kane.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Postage label issue

Labels have been printing with correct weight for the last few days now.  Hurray!

No word on compensation for 3 months of embarrassingly wrong labels going out to customers ...

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Postage label issue

I received postage refunds for all lables printed between 9  - 20 March on my April invoice

I did receive a email stating this prior to the refunds

I had to ring though to get this 

So i recommend you telephone.

I was told by CS that it was a scam email as it did not appear in my Ebay Ibox but was sent direct to my email address.

This is obviously not true.

As the full refund magically appeared on my April invoice as Incidental Postage Reimbursements

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply