Postage labels are printing 22kg or 22 Cubic

Since last Thursday, all my ebay labels are printing 22kg or 22kg cubic. The parcels weight less than 1 kg

Any ideas??

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

there have been a couple of posts on this - apparently it has been reported to ebay with no result.

What people seem to be doing is whiting out the 22 kg (either with actual white-out and then using super-text, or by some other tricky tech thing when they are printing the labels) and putting the actual postage.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

are you able to white out the 22kg and type out on a piece of paper then tape it on?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

I just pointed it out at the PO they just crossed the 22kg out and wrote the correct weight in.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

have printed a number of parcels over the weekend and posted just in the mail box for early morning pick up by Aust Post.

All of these had 22kg on the label, I just crossed it out and hand wrote the right weight all being under 500 grams.

Today I printed out another label and again it stated 22kg I took it to the Post office to lodge and it could not be scanned by Austalia Post.

She tried a number of times and it just would not pick up the Bar Code.

I am now worried that there will be no tracking on all the parcels I have already sent and maybe when it reaches the buyer they will be charged for the item at 22kg?

I have emailed Ebay about my concerns and asked them to assure me that this will not be the case.

This could result in unfair negative feedback for me which I am not willing to take due to Ebay's TECHINICAL ISSUES!!!!! 

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I don't think that will be the case - I can see one of mine that I used white-out on the 22kg and put in 500g instead and it has been accepted by the sorting office with tracking.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Oh thank goodness for that

Thanks for letting me know ....Makes me feel a lot better now

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I contacted Ebay twice about this and requested them to place this fault which is wide spread on the notice board but the person at the other end of the phone said it was only a isolated problem for only a few , and that we have only had 1 day to see where the problem is, that call was last night , after she said that I did say look at your logs I contacted you early Friday morning about the same problem.

I WONDER WHO IS TELLING THE PORYS

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Happened again today with the 22kg ...so they have not worked out the Techincal Issue I was told yet LOL

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Well, two of mine came up with the 22kg yesterday and two the day before so suspect not so "isolated" a problem.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply