Posters without fb numbers

imastawka
Honored Contributor

The thread's not important, but somebody bumped this old thread and the

OP and 7 other posters don't have fb numbers.   Usually a zero if anything.

But not in this case.    8 of 'em.   Any explanation?

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/SMART-SEND-COURIERS/m-p/1626429#M419244

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Now there's a bit of nostalgia... I remember nouveau_retro (with fondness 🙂 ).

That thread is from before the migration to Lithium, and my guess is those posters haven't logged into the new community since then, so do not have a community profile with all their relevant stats updated accordingly.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Now there's a bit of nostalgia... I remember nouveau_retro (with fondness 🙂 ).

That thread is from before the migration to Lithium, and my guess is those posters haven't logged into the new community since then, so do not have a community profile with all their relevant stats updated accordingly.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Makes sense.    Thanks digi            big grin smiley.gif

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

they are one and the same person I believe. Look at the date last visited the forums at least 4 I checked have the same last date visited 07-03-2013

now 5 with the same

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I thought they might have been talking to themselves, but didn't check.

I was just bamboozled by the lack of fb numbers

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago when I was reading a really old thread. I stuck their names in the search for seller and they all came up as not existing. So, my theory is, they don't have active accounts any more. I am happy to be proved wrong though!

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

retro.was that the avi of a really gorgous looking german shepard digi ??

I also remember 3 coopers, he helped me a lot when I fist started, him and kopes

to kopes Heart

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

3 coopers is still active on the Whirlpool Forums - still giving out good advice to ebayers.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

cat Smiley Very Happy Heart

Yes, 3coopers always gave very thorough solutions and also posted a terrific run down on all postage options available at the time.

Me too digi, nouveau retro had laptop problems from memory.

image host
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Me too digi, nouveau retro had laptop problems from memory.

I think that was after a tree(?) crashed through the wall and landed on her desk, if I remember correctly, but she did have a lovely store with vintage items for a while - I see now her ID is NARU (probably got sick of it all, I know she closed up shop voluntarily after constant eBay changes and dwindling sales), so that probaby does have something to do with there being no FB shown here. 

@2106greencat wrote:

retro.was that the avi of a really gorgous looking german shepard digi ??

I remembered it as a dark brown lab, but after looking it up, t'is a chocolate brown, but not a lab (no idea what type, but still gorgeous 🙂 ).

On the off chance NR happens to catch me talking 'bout her, hi! I hope you're doing well, and that you still have that picture of you in the red convertible on the fridge door. 😄

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply