Powerseller question

I'm a "shiny new" Powerseller,(obviously not on this ID) and I think I read somewhere that Powersellers get a dedicated Account Manager to help with any issues they have.  Any PS out there who can clarify whether this is correct, and also tell me how to contact my AM please?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Powerseller question

LOL you heard wrong. Perhaps if you are a gold or platnium power seller you may. but not for bronze (you) or silver (me)

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Powerseller question

Okay thanks, so what is the easiest way to ask for clarification of dashboard figures?  Mine don't agree with the defect report.

It really is difficult to work out how to contact someone here isn't it?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Powerseller question

ok sometimes it takes a week for the report figures to catch up to the dashboard figures.

Yes ebay don't make it a simple process to contact help. The forums here are the easiest place to get answers most times.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Powerseller question

Yeah, but my dashboard has been showing 5 defects for two months now, and my defect report only shows 3 and hasn't changed at all since March.  Also, one of the three on the defect report is for an INR case from April that was closed the day after it was opened when the item arrived in the post.  Shouldn't that have dropped off the defect list once it was resolved?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Powerseller question

Are you being assessed for 3 month or 12 months. It will tell you on the dashoboard.

I don't think defects just drop off if a case is resolved. You will have to ring customer support for that one.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Powerseller question

It's 12 mths, but the report never seems to change to reflect changes to the defect numbers on the dashboard.  Thanks for your help, I'll try CS and see if I can get an answer.  Just want to be ready for next month.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Powerseller question

No the defects don't drop off if a case is resolved.  They remain there for the duration .... 1 or 12 mths.  The only thing that will change is

cases closed without seller resolution.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply