Product Identifier Requirements Delayed

I just found a PM on this (my buying) account, but there's no message or email to be seen via my store account. Smiley Frustrated

Anyhoo, the crux of it is, for anyone else who may not have received the message:

• Our new catalogue portal will be available from autumn 2017. You’ll be able to upload your entire catalogue of private-label and unbranded products quickly and easily with eBay- generated product identifiers.
  • New options, including Google, Amazon, and self-created product identifiers will be available from winter 2017.
  • We’ve postponed our next product identifier mandate (additional categories of new and Good ‘Til Cancelled listings for manufacturer refurbished items) to next year, along with the removal of the “Does not apply” listing option.
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yep got that one need that like a hole in the head.

Thanks Ebay.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:
We’ve postponed our next product identifier mandate (additional categories of new and Good ‘Til Cancelled listings for manufacturer refurbished items) to next year, along with the removal of the “Does not apply” listing option.

This bit is at least good news.

Hopefully the postponement of the next mandate will be extend and the idea of removing Does Not Apply as an option for used goods forgotten.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply