Promotion: Free Insertion and Final Value Fees, 3 items

Just received this promotion in my eBay inbox:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103391

Says invitation only; says not available to store subscribers.

Good luck!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Smiley Sad

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Sorry if it didn't work for you, kopes. I wish I knew eBay's formula for sending out these invitation-only promotions. Maybe it's because I have listed nothing at all this month yet (there have been no promotions since May and I was planning to use my 40 quota at the end of the month).

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I think you are right. Looks like this one is designed to get members listing again.

A friend of mine also received the invite and they haven't listed anything for a few months now.

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks heaps to everyone giving us these messages.

I just wish something would actually work this year, I'm sick to f#$%ing death of seeing "Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired." come up in red when I click on them! It's the same thing with 2664 which comes up time and time again.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I got this offer, it also said sell 1 item over $100 and get a $100 voucher! I thought WHHHHAATTT!! So i sold an item for over $100, now i read the t & c's and theyve changed it to sell over $100 and receive a $20 voucher. Thinking i might contact them and ask for my $100 voucher! Thats what the terms said, they should pay up!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If you've still got a copy of the email that said $100 for $100, then I would definitely be pushing the issue.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I remember that - the terms definitely said $100 at first 'til the mistake was rectified.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I rang ebay and spoke to this nice man who said that the $100 voucher would be emailed to me the next day, that was 6 days ago still nothingSmiley Mad

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply