Question about Blocked Buyer Activity Log

Hello I don't understand why my Blocked Buyer requirements Activity Log is stating -

On 22 Sept 14 the buyer who purchased my item 171465597697 and has been a member since 29 May 13 was blocked for reason - buyer is in a country to which I don't post.

And on the 23 Sept 14 the buyer who purchased my item 171466624412 and has been a member since 13 Jan 14 was blocked for reason - buyer is in a country to which I don't post.

Both buyers live in Australia.

I only ever log into Australia eBay.

They were able to purchase and they are not on my blocked list.

I hope they weren't given a hard time when purchasing as I knew nothing about this until I looked at my Activity Log this morn.

Do any wise sellers know why my activity log is showing this please?

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

No, But I'd like to know when it's going to be fixed and what ebay are goping to do about the lost sales.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

And as usual, no Announcement from eBay to advise that it is happening and when it will be fixed.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Oh ok thanks.

I was worried the buyers might be told by eBay at the time they wish to purchase they are unable to, which would be very bad since they have done nothing wrong.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Buyers are being told that they're unable to purchase.

The message is something like  "Seller does not post to your location"

Contact eBay and tell them you want to be compensated for the lost sales.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I didn't lose sales, the buyers were able to make purchases from me. That's why I couldn't understand why they are showing in my Activity Log as being blocked.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

By the looks of it if the buyer tries a few times they will get through the purchase. I had a buyer get blocker 5 times and then get through

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply