Question for sellers that have a basic store

Can anyone tell me what happens when you cancel your store. I know that it goes back to 40 listings per month. What happens if you use all your listings when it was a store and you listed them for 30 days, do they charge a fee if you have more than 40? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I believe you won't (can't) get charged for existing listings.

They will not auto-relist when they finish, however, and you will only be able to relist for 10 days max thereafter.

It could well be they will all end when you close the store, but I haven't closed my store (and won't) so I have no real idea about this bit.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I really don't know as when I close my store in April every year I import all live listings into Turbo Lister then I end them and close the store on the last day of the month. That way I know my listings are ready to just bulk relist from TL when I reopen in November. As I am ending and closing on the last day of the month there is never anything store related to pay in the future.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@art-u-wear wrote:

Can anyone tell me what happens when you cancel your store. I know that it goes back to 40 listings per month. What happens if you use all your listings when it was a store and you listed them for 30 days, do they charge a fee if you have more than 40? 

I'm pretty sure that it used to be if you closed a store, all of the listings ended, but the current help page states that they remain active until their scheduled end, or sold (if your listings are GTC, I presume that means they'll end whenever the 30-day cycle is up).

There are no additional fees on listings when you close a store, as the T&Cs (including fee amounts) that were in place when you listed the items will apply until they end.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply