Question regarding listing fee.

Is anyone else being charged a listing fee when free listing monthly items are still available.  Started happening around a week ago !!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Question regarding listing fee.

I noticed it 3 weeks ago on Saturday. Many threads about it on the boards here

Many of us have spoken to ebay, been given different stories

Still being given stories about them 'working on it'

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

I found free listings worked if listing one at a time rather than bulk relisting.

But not all the time.

image host
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
i relisted an item yesteday.i was charged the listing fee, and it was deducted from my 40 freebies where is the logic.
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Still happening for me today! Being charged for relists on free listings & also for any edits on listed / relisted items. Not listing anything new until this is solved! 

Contacted Phillipines CS today & asked for credits back (yet again) been happening for over a month now! $1.65 per listing or listing adit is a known glitch in ebay's favour - so still not fixed!

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I was offered 10 free listings/fvf till October.  The six listings I have put up have come off my 40 free monthly listings and not the special promotion offer of 10.  Am concerned now after reading these posts that I could be charged FVF if anything sells.  Hope it gets sorted because I so don't want to have to start ring CS about this.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

If it has come off your 40 free listings then you will be charged the FVFs.

You need to contact ebay before they sell.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

This charging a fee for free listings has been going on now for 19 days for me.

Totally sick of it. Wish there was another place to sell my stuff that was as well known as ebay. I would be there in a flash.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I know some here don't have access, but for the rest, have you tried using the app? No problems here with being charged for relists or edits. If you want to create a new listing, create it, but don't send it live. Let it go to drafts. Then go into the app and send it live from there. You'll only be charged once you run out of the 40.

Is anyone who still has the 100 per day freebies having this issue? I lost it ages ago so can't say either way.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

I can't get the app unfortunately.

I have tried other things that people have suggested, but still can't find anything that works.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply