RSS feeds not coming through

I notice my search feeds are no longer coming through on my PC. Has Ebay changed anything to cause that? I can no longer find the RSS button on a search result to activate a new feed either. Also, no notifications coming to my mobile.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@qiknreddy wrote:

I notice my search feeds are no longer coming through on my PC. Has Ebay changed anything to cause that? I can no longer find the RSS button on a search result to activate a new feed either. Also, no notifications coming to my mobile.

I can't help with the RSS feeds as I've never worked out how to use those, but with the app notifications, try logging out and logging back in (most people don't log out when they exit out of the app). Once logged back in, go into your settings and untick and retick your notifications. If that doesn't work, update the app. That's what I found worked for me from the help page on the app when I stopped getting notifications.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I have  since updated the app, and things are only sometimes better. I noticed today that notifications had stopped again, so I checked the app settings all the notification sounds were somehow unchecked. That beats me, and I don't really want to have to reset the app every time i use the phone. Many thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

We are constantly having troubles with the Android app not giving notifications too.

Sometimes it works OK and other times not.

Deosn't seem to make any difference if we log out/in again.

We always run the latest versions on our devices.

So I'm unsure why it should be so unstable.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I had all sorts of issues on my previous Android, which is where I found the info in the help pages. Since I got my new phone in April, I haven't had any issues (YET!!!). Maybe uninstall and reinstall the app? Is there a way you can clear cache/cookies on a phone? That could be an issue too.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply