Re: Concept 2 Rower selling

Hello,

Can you please advise why 6 watchers are not showing when I look on the buying page.

Thank you

John de Bruyn

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

You are not talking to eBay. This is a member to member board. If you need to talk to eBay about something that appears (to me) to be a fairly trivial matter you will need to look under 'Help' at the top right of any page.

However, NOBODY can see who is watching any items, if that is your question.

Also, these boards are public. It is not a good idea to post your phone number here. I would be a good idea to self-report your post.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

This is a public member to member forum.

I have notified the moderators to remove your phone number before scammers get hold of it.

To answer your question, watchers only show on the listing for Buy it Nows, not auctions.

For auctions you can only see watchers in your selling list.

Or if that is not it, it may be a glitch, watchers and views sometimes disappear and re-appear.

image host
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I thought newbies were only allowed listings up to the value of $7500, or is that only for BIN, not auctions?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

i think i'll start gluing rocks to bits of board, i'll be mega rich in no time.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Get outta my head, David

(They couldn't even dust it for that price!)     

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

0 feedback seller, selling high priced items, way over their monthly limit, chances of selling anything.............

000000000000000000%

The rock has been reduced by 4 grand. If we wait a few more weeks, the price might be a bit more realistic. The overpriced telegram has been reduced too.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@audio-spot wrote:

I thought newbies were only allowed listings up to the value of $7500, or is that only for BIN, not auctions?

OP has been a member since 2006.  Before any listing restrictions were in force

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

that dust is vintage dust from WW2, makes all the difference, without it someone might think the rocks just a rock stuck on a board.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Hmmm,  I think it's supposed to have a bullet in it

The dust is probably the provenance,   lol

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply