Removing Click & Collect Option

I would like to remove the click and collect at BIG W option from all my listings. As many of the products I sell are available in Big W there is zero benefit  to me in asking my sellers to go there to collect them!\

Is this possible? I darent ring the eBay idiots to ask them. I know i will get a better answer here!

Happy new year.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I don't think there was ever meant to be a benefit to the seller when they used Click and Collect.

It was always about being convenient for the buyer to collect from Woolworths or Big W where they had longer hours than the post office or it was more convenient for the buyer.

It makes very little difference to the seller whether they post the item to a Woolworths/Big W or to the buyer's home address.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

A third party is just another chance of losing mail, we had to refund today for loss.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Then you should read up on C&C rather than dragging up old threads to not address the original question.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

why?

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I understand that you don't understand the point about dragging up old threads, given you never actually post anything relevant, but there is evidence of people using outdated information because they read it in a thread on the front page that somebody had dragged up.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Well, Dave, as most of your rhetoric is copy and paste from virtually every other post, nobody takes notice anyway. 😉
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Even if is was, at least it's relevant to the question. Something you might like to try, given your claimed experience.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Instruct me o' David. Guide me by your brilliance of light....
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply