Return request - Buyer is not responding to my messages

Hi All

Wondering what is the best thing to do. I've had a buyer on the 11th Jan open a return request, stating item not as described. 

I don't agree with the buyer, and it appears they have not read my item description properly. I messaged them via the return, and included pics of my item description. They did not reply to my message, so I sent another 12 days later. It has now passed the date that I was meant to take action by.  They still have t replied. 

From what I've read on here, it's not a good idea to ask Ebay to step in, so what do I do? Will this eventually time out? 

Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes it will eventually time out if the buyer doesn't respond.

At this stage I would just sit back and wait for either the buyer to respond or for it to timeout.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I've had Ebay step in and I won the case. My pictures and description said greyish blue dress. The buyer somehow saw white in the photo. They file not as described. Ebay looked the photos and description and agreed with me.

However, I did email Ebay first to check before asking them to step in.

So as long as you're sure you mentioned whatever the buyer is complaining about in your description then check with Ebay if you're likely to win the case.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply