Search by item location : Australia only - Not working

Hey Guys,

Just Jumped on and doing a few specific searches to see what competitors are selling in the cooler season.

I always tick item location : search australia only.

And have just found that Chinese and UK sellers are coming up in the Australian location only search !!

Can someone confirm im not going mental.

No wonder sales are slow !

Cheers

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Same thing is happening at my end.

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

same here

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Hi,

same here, I have contacted ebay and am waiting on a reply as this disadvantages australian sellers and if it continues for too long I believe ebay should look at a discount on  australian sellers monthly store costs as this is not in accordance with ebays own policies.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I've conatcted ebay via the live chat, they have escalated the issue, and apparently had no idea it was even a problem. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

garrcc
Community Member

Yep - same problem - I have been trying to see items for sale internationally - seem to only be able to get Australian sellers only.

Luckily - international buyers were able to see my listings and were able to bid.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

it's still broken the australia only button...jilly

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

still not working..2 days now..quite a few forum topics on this one around the community.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Still a problem.  Have emailed ebay about the problem.  I suggest everyone, who notices the problem, contact ebay. 

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

very not happy jan...i need petrol money...Man Frustrated sales have dived over the past week...my traffic reports are pathetic...jilly fix it ebay please. Emailled them...but pfft...

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply