Second neutral due to Australia post

I feel really down at the moment, I just got another neutral due to Australia post’s late delivery, I just feel I try so hard with my business, and then poof another punch to the guts, It really does not seem worth the effort anymore.

If its not ebay continually putting hours of work load on you with all there changes.

Sale are so slow, I don’t know what to do anymore. Some items used to walk out the door, I could not keep the stock up, and then BANG sales stopped nothing ????? I just don’t get it.

I have a 5 day handling period ??? (I do post ASAP, that is just to cover myself) but the amount of people that email me and say will it be there by the end of the week ???? but don’t want to pay for express, and then get **bleep**ty, like it's my fault.

Well rant over, time to reassess what direction I want to go in. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ring ebay & have them remove DSRs - it's clear from their f/b that it wasn't your fault

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ring ebay & have them remove DSRs - it's clear from their f/b that it wasn't your fault

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Wow, just contacted them and they said they will remove it, """doing a happy dance"""

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I ring them constantly.....you'd think they'd just give up 😞

You should ask them to remove your previous one, too

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Tried that, apparently as it is over 90 days, they can't, if I had known I would have rang straight away. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

b ummer
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

HI 

I am in the same boat as you and have had close to 10 customers email me in the past 2 weeks complaining that their item has not arrived... and I post within 24hour of the buyer paying...

Most of my items are sent as large letters so there is no tracking and it is not worth adding tracking to the item because it would kill the profit... I explain to all the customers it is not my fault and it is on Aust Post , after I send out items it is out of my control. most are happy but some still do not get it...

I just saw on another threat that I can buy Priority stickers for letters for an extra 0.50cent per letter... I will be doing this now for the items that have a little bit more profit in them or for customers that are in WA for example... 

I also ordered a date stamp which I will be using to stamp the date on all my bubble mailers so the customer can see the date that their item was shipped.

Not sure what else to do other than stop selling lol

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@ezimedia wrote:

HI 

I am in the same boat as you and have had close to 10 customers email me in the past 2 weeks complaining that their item has not arrived... and I post within 24hour of the buyer paying...

Most of my items are sent as large letters so there is no tracking and it is not worth adding tracking to the item because it would kill the profit... I explain to all the customers it is not my fault and it is on Aust Post , after I send out items it is out of my control. most are happy but some still do not get it...

I just saw on another threat that I can buy Priority stickers for letters for an extra 0.50cent per letter... I will be doing this now for the items that have a little bit more profit in them or for customers that are in WA for example... 

I also ordered a date stamp which I will be using to stamp the date on all my bubble mailers so the customer can see the date that their item was shipped.

Not sure what else to do other than stop selling lol

If you post via a PO over the counter you can get the counter staff to stamp your letters there and then.

That way there can be no doubt you posted promptly.

If you're using your own stamp there's always the element of doubt (rightly or wrongly)

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply