Selling Invoice arrived today.

Hello fellow boarders, my first ebay invoive arrived online today, and l am more than a bit confused by it. It claims that my sales for the last 30 day period, has been $150.95  fair enough, my invoice is for $49.87 say what ?

No Store, used only a portion of my free 100 listings, special offer, plus some free relist, no other expendature spent with ebay, my trusty Sanyo Calculator puts the amout at around $37.65 or thereabouts.  Am l missing something ?

Also where can l go to get or see a complete Breakdown of this invoice charge, please ?  l have tried searching for it, but am lost.

Are there any nasty surprises in the 3 Free Relists per item  &  the 40 or 100 Free Listings that l need to be aware of ? thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hi go to account click on summary go down the page a bit on te right hand side you will see invoices click the invoice you want and evey details will have a cost next to it,

but have you allowed the fees on postage .

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thank you joe, you are not nuts, l think that you have hit the hammer on the head. I never thought of that, boy it is getting harder to make an honest 99cents.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ummmmm, Donald,  you had free postage,  no fvf on that

Check your invoice like Joe says

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Even $37 seems like a lot.

I have read on the forum before about being charged for the relist (say for subtitle) even though it might be free the first time round. All the fees should be on the invoice page though.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply