Send Now - Past Due?

i notice every item ive sold has a message added 'Send Now - Past Due' in RED in my lest of sold items.

even though every one of my sold items was posted the day after purchase with tracking numbers and all of them have been delivered!

i dont like red warnings that are wrong!

really, EBAY, get your ACT together........SIGH.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Send Now - Past Due?

Oh, I'll take 4. That's THE best tin foil hat I've ever seen! I only need it for when I go outside

though, because my house protects me from those watching me (are you listening eBay?)

tin foil house.jpg

I'm also safe inside

tin foil tv.jpg

Safety when in the car is also paramount. Not only are you being watched, but you are at risk of chem trails. I take no chances. Problem solved. The eyes of eBay will never see me!

tin foil car.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Send Now - Past Due?

Perhaps you have travelled back in time and haven't sent them again. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

I don't have any messages under posted items, just a post by X date under the ones that sold last night that I haven't posted yet.

Edit: My handling time is 5 days and it says to post by Thursday the 8th, which means they aren't counting the weekend as business days (which there has been some question about for quite awhile).

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

hmmm, just refreshed my list and the messages are gone?

maybe EBAY does read the boards?

holy carp batman, we ARE being watched?

runs away to find foil hat........aaaagggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

Image result for foil hat meme

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

Oh, I'll take 4. That's THE best tin foil hat I've ever seen! I only need it for when I go outside

though, because my house protects me from those watching me (are you listening eBay?)

tin foil house.jpg

I'm also safe inside

tin foil tv.jpg

Safety when in the car is also paramount. Not only are you being watched, but you are at risk of chem trails. I take no chances. Problem solved. The eyes of eBay will never see me!

tin foil car.jpg

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

I have had that same message on all my sold items for several days

Even ones sent months and months ago which have had tracking uploaded and positive feedback left from the buyers

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

I'd imagine that tin foil is actually aluminium foil, which is far more detrimental than ebay ever will be!!
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Send Now - Past Due?

Image result for tinfoil memes

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply