Slow sales, SLOW mail - is it just me ?

Looking back at the last several years of Ebay sales and this is definitely the slowest December in history for sales.

The only constant is that Ebay and Auspost having a VERY different opinion about delivery times.. which invariably every year really pleases our clients...  sigh..

So.. anyone else on the bandwagon of doom ?

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Right there with you buddy.  Share a drink with me?

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

You'll be really pleased to know that ebay has put "delivery before Christmas" on our listings now (where they think it's appropriate). It's appropriate at the moment but will they still have it there three days beforehand when THEY think the post will get it there in time.
Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

or three 🙂

@transport-posters wrote:

Right there with you buddy.  Share a drink with me?

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

no it's not you it's Ebay.. A pathetic December already....again Sale is a four letter word on this site..E-Bay circa 2016 is a Gumtree experience..the only thing ticking over is price increases from Aust Post and price slugs from Ebay and a store lights off / on policy....seller hub tinkering and all the other stuff that EBay has served up over the past couple of years make it a deeply unpleasant experience..and with Amazon Australia on the horizon things can only get bleaker..Ebernezer E-Bay definatley needs 3 ghost hauntings to revert back to it's former good self...

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

Not me.

I've matched last Nov-Dec profit with a week to go. Notwithstanding higher postage costs.

I guess I must be speshul. Or sell items that are attractive to buyers.

Oops, just sold another 3.

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

Maybe it's not eBay but rather the buyers don't want to buy on eBay anymore?
Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

i call bull s$$$ one book in nov and one in dec stop making up stories

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

He's likely talking about his main selling account

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

@4946marks wrote:

i call bull s$$$ one book in nov and one in dec stop making up stories

No stories - I only deal in facts. Compared to last year that is 2 more. An infinite percentage increase.

I am not stupid enough to post on here with my main selling account. There are enough people like you around to make that a bad idea.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply