Stores only 20% off Final Value Fess* - Ends 28 September

And another offer for stores .....

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103533

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

This one worked for one of our stores but not on the other.

Does this mean newly listed items that are listed within the offer period and sell within it too?

Or any sale in the period?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Normally you need to accept the offer first then subsequent listings will be eligible.

I don't know if any sale of already listed items is eligible once the offer is accepted.

image host
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

The terms and conditions state:

"Receive 20% off the Final Value Fees for items that are listed and available for purchase during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price or Auction format on eBay.com.au"

I am going to assume it means everything you have listed and available for purchase during that time.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

"Receive 20% off the Final Value Fees for items that are listed and available for purchase during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price or Auction format on eBay.com.au"

I am going to assume it means everything you have listed and available for purchase during that time.

Yeah I read that and was unsure what to assume.

Could mean already listed and available...

Or are newly listed during the promo and available...

The latter does not do us any good as all our stuff is GTC. Any new listings would be likely very few.

And this will be the way that will cost ebay the least and will, of course, be seen as ebay largesse once again.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I think it means anything you list in that period, as in it needs to be listed (and available), not already listed.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

Yeah I read that and was unsure what to assume.

Could mean already listed and available...

Or are newly listed during the promo and available...

The latter does not do us any good as all our stuff is GTC. Any new listings would be likely very few.

And this will be the way that will cost ebay the least and will, of course, be seen as ebay largesse once again.

Good ‘Til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the promotion only until the listing automatically re-lists.

This is from the terms and condition of the offer so it seems for GTC listings they need to be listed during the promotional period but you are eligible for the discount until they automatically relist.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Didn't work for me - got the "Invitation only" error message...

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I wish eBay had CLEARLY defined whether it is for items both listed and sold within the offer timeframe. If it is, it is hardly worth bothering about. Anyone who has a store knows most things hang around a lot longer than a week before they sell.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

My promotiomal offer info shows 2 of 100,000 listings have been used.  The 2 are items listed and sold during the promotion period.  As I have listed a lot more than 2 items since the promotion started, I am guessing that they need to be sold before the end to get the 20%. 

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply