Strange feedback

cq_tech
Community Member

I received positive feedback today for an item I sold last week, but the only comment was a very cryptic "MP". Upon checking my buyer's feedback for others, the last dozen or so have all been the same - just the letters "MP" and nothing else, and prior to that, all of her positive feedback simply had the letter "P" as her only comment (which I presume means Positive).

I suppose I shouldn't be too concerned because it was after all positive, but I've still been tearing out my hair all day trying to figure out what the hell "MP" means, and am even tempted to email her to ask. I don't suppose anybody out there has had similar feedback and/or knows what it means? If so, I'm dying to know.

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Strange feedback

imastawka
Honored Contributor

nerd.gif       Mostly Positive??    Hahahahahahahaha ad infinitum,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Message 2 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Multiple Personality?

Mainly Purple?

Oh I've got it

Magnificantly Perfect Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Magnificently PerfectSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

This is the only site of know of that is of any help to me but I don't think there is anything for feedbac of MP

acronym finder

Message 5 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

saarzi
Community Member
Email them and tell her youve discussed her feedback with the Ebay community and theyve decided it must be a secret code. Tell her youve finally dciphered it, after trawling through her previous feedback posts, the items shes purchased and correlating them with the phases of the moon, and tell her not to worry, her secret is safe with you.

Post her reply here.
Message 6 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Maybe it's shorthand for a Homer-esque "mmmmmmmmm, positive". 

(I see MP and my first thought is "mana points", then "military police", so 3 shots but I warrant nothing really helpful in any.  o_O ). 

Message 7 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

saarzi
Community Member
Mana points? Do you play Magic the Gathering?
Message 8 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

@gtx305 wrote:
Mana points? Do you play Magic the Gathering?

I used to, quite fervently, but haven't played since Kamigawa was released and don't have my cards anymore, sadly (I played quite a few CCGs back then, but the only cards I kept were my Shadowfist ones, 'cos it's based on sci-fi, fantasy, horror and Hong Kong action movies, which are a few of my favourite things, especially the last one ๐Ÿ˜„ ). 

Message 9 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

saarzi
Community Member
I love you.
Message 10 of 45
Latest reply