Strange international messages and log in?

Is anyone else getting weird international/other language log in requests and boards when they click on their messages link?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

This was happening for me last night but seems to be now sorted in my case as no problem this morning.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

If it is persisting, clear your browser cache something was off during last weeks ebay "maintenance"

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes...lots of threads about this world-wide GLITCH

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

At the moment the only way around it seems to be to hover over MY EBAY on the right, and use the drop down to see  messages.

This has been a glitch for several days, you would reckon they would have fixed it by now.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Still happening to me since last week.Today all my '' Buy It Now prices'' are listed in Sterling Pounds !!!!!!

You would think with all the money E Bay is raking in fees they would have enough $$ for the IT department to sort it.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If the workaround above doesn't fix it (clicking on that is how I triggered it to happen to see what others were getting), change the address in the address bar back to .com.au. In the messages, you may have to change the address each time you move forward onto a new page, e.g change it when it prompts you to log in, then change it again when you get to the next page with the continue button, then again once in messages. You then should be able to read and reply to messages.

In the case of the listings showing in pounds, changing the address will put you back on the .au site and everything will show in AUD again.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I was last night and it stopped and now its doing it again, asking me to sign in to German ebay grrrr

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I just sent an invoice to a buyer in German.  Grrrr

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply