Suspicious attacks on accounts

comcol
Community Member

Would other sellers find it strange if you had an account for ten years with not so much as a neutral comment and then in 3 weeks you receive 4 negative comments?

Same auctions. Same listings. Never a problem.

Then bam!!.

Funnily enough it commenced straight after having a go at Ebay regarding a certain issue.

Coincidence?

Selling on here is pretty much pointless now.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

mate whats your problem who gave you the greys ,not ebay but the buyers .your last grey was from a bloke who thought they were getting a full version ,which comes in a box ,and you gave them a oem version , just looks like a misunderstanding which is fair enough ,he did not give you a red dot.  maybe a photo of whats on offer will fix that problem  in the future maybe.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Nothing looks suss to me.

It's just the luck of the draw sometimes.

Learn and move on, would be my suggestion.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I had the same problem when ebays auto feed back system started leaving feed back like dissapopinting buyer didnt pay ? Bull**bleep** they did pay ,a direct violation of their own rules and what did they say no I left the comments ,everybody knows sellers cant leave negative feedback.But this happened to me about 10 times amongst some good and proper feedback being left.A violation that doesnt attract any negative and a comment from ebay was we can take it off .

well me a top seller for 10 years has two defects in the last month and one negative ,now pay pal freezes my money for up to 21 days ?

I violate big trouble they violate their own rules like water off a ducks back?

All be carefull using their auto feedback system it is trouble and creats tension between your buyers.It happened to me 10 times in the last 8 week the message reeds dissapointing buyer didnt pay ?

My customers **bleep** I paid and then some lengthy emails explaining why .Ebay deny it .But under their own rules we are not permitted to leave negative feedback.I know their system did it ,a direct violation of their rules .I sy freeze their commission and fee payments for 21 days.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

comcol
Community Member

Glad you arent a buyer there cause you obviously cant see pics (or read the add). Seems you also had trouble reading the original post and comprehending it.

Luck of the draw? I think not.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Don't leave autofeedback or make sure t is correct. You obviously left a false positive at some point (a policy violation, btw) and auto-feedback picked that up and ran with it. With your volume it wouldn't be that much work to leave manual feedback.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@vegacomputers wrote:

Would other sellers find it strange if you had an account for ten years with not so much as a neutral comment and then in 3 weeks you receive 4 negative comments?

Same auctions. Same listings. Never a problem.

Then bam!!.

Funnily enough it commenced straight after having a go at Ebay regarding a certain issue.

Coincidence?

tinfoilhat.jpg

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yes Ebay breaks their own rules but us little ones donlt have much time to lodge and follow up with a complaint to the relevant authorities and even if you do find the time the number of hoops you have to jump through to get resolution by those authorities is incredibly demoralising.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Look at you competition on ebay, have been attacked this way before via bogus accounts of employees....they run out of credit cards soon enough to open more accounts.....

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply