, . TRANSACTION CANCELLED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT AS ITEM WAS MEN'S NOT WOMEN'S COAT. SO PAYMENT NOTPAID

AM NOT AWAITING PAYMENT AS PURCHASE CANCELLED, DUE TO THE ITEM BEING SOLD WAS A MALE'S COAT, AND BUYER THOUGHT IT WAS A WOMAN'S.

SO MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO CANCEL THE PURCHASE.  I RELISTED IT, AND HAS BEEN SOLD TO ANOTHER EBAYER.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

, . TRANSACTION CANCELLED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT AS ITEM WAS MEN'S NOT WOMEN'S COAT. SO PAYMENT NOTPAID

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What do you need to know?

You have cancelled the first sale, relisted and the item has sold again.  That was the correct procedure so no problems that I can see.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I suspect that the seller did not go through the mutual cancellation process and only formed a mutual cancellation by PM with the buyer.

This leads me to believe that the seller did not receive a FVF credit and eBay are now invoicing them for the original sale as well as the second one.

OP, this is a meber to member forum. Just in case you didn't know you are not talking to eBay here, just other members like yourself.

If you want to talk to eBay - top right of screen is a Customer Support tab.

On the first page in there, type in cancel transaction into the search field. This will explain to you how and when you can cancel a transaction via the resolution centre (mutual cancellation).

also in there is a tab "Contact Us" click on that and follow the prompts if you want to contact eBay

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

ALL GOOD.  WAS NO PROBLEM.  IT WAS A GENIUNE MISTAKE, I HAD IT ADVERTISED IN  COATS, ALSO MEN'S SECTION, BUT SHE SAW THE ITEM IN THE COATS SECTION, PURCHASED IT AND FOUND IT TO BE MENS XL. SO TOO BIG.

I UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM, ALL MONEY RETURNED TO HER, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED , SHE IS HAPPY AND I AM HAPPY AS COAT SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE.

THANKS FOR RESPONDING.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Okay

Well done ????

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply