TRS and Powerseller Status

Can anyone answer this question for me?

I recently resumed selling on Ebay after a long break away and have been working towards achieving TRS status to safeguard my selling priveleges.

If I'm reading my Dashboard correctly (which is not as easy as it sounds because it NEVER changes even though it is suposed to update daily), during August I achieved all the requirements for Bronze PS status, and have also achieved all the requirements for TRS apart from the PS status.  I am assuming that when the monthly performance reviews are done tomorrow, I should be awarded both levels, even though my projected performance level still says Above Standard (I'm thinking this is due to the absence of the PS status). 

Am I right?  Can I expect a couple of congratulations emails from Ebay over the next couple of days?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, this applies to your seller performance ratings. Think the 'defect's' are updated weekly - every Wednesday. To measure your overall performance as accurately and fairly as possible: Sellers with 400 or more transactions over the past three months are evaluated based on the past three months, whereas sellers with fewer than 400 transactions are evaluated based on the past 12 months. The defect rate won't affect your status until you have transactions with defects with at least 8 different buyers (at least 5 different buyers to impact Top Rated status) within your evaluation period.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Helen, I find the whole thing very confusing.  My sales volume puts me in the 12mth assessment category, and my  dashboard shows current status as Above Standard, and projected status for tomorrow's review as Above Standard, but the stats don't tally. 

In the defect list below the status bar, it shows 4 low ratings for item as described 1.31%

It shows 2 low ratings for shipping time .65%

and it shows 2 neg/neutral feedbacks (1 of each) .65%

Now I understood only one low rating per buer is supposed to count, so assuming the neg and neutral are duplicated in the low ratings, I thought that would leave me a total of four defects. 

However the total defects on the status bar above shows 5 and 1.63% and has me right at the start of the TRS status, with an orange flag saying I'm on the edge of the new status.  That's why I thought it was just waiting for me to reach PS status to complete the rquirements.

Mind you, when I drill down to my defect report, there are only 3 and it has been that way since I started selling again in mid March.  One is an open case for INR (which was closed the same day it was opened when th item arrived) and the other two are the neg and neutral (both in April).  So where are the 5 defects?  Or is there a difference between a defect and a low DSR?

Does your head in, this stuff!

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

And just to confuse me even further, just went back to my selling ID and I suddenly have a little Power Seller badge!!  Yay me!!!!

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

As I only sell for half the year I regularly slip in and out of PS status and have never found it makes the slightest difference to my average sell through rate on either my store or auction ids. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Just for information purposes, it appears I was right, woke up this morning to both Powerseller and Top Rated status, woohoo! (TIC)

Now to see if it makes any difference.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It made absolutely no difference to me when I was upgraded, so will be interesting to see if it makes any difference to you.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply