TURBO LISTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!

I keep getting a message saying Turbo lister is not connected to the internet. I have NOT downloaded any new programmes on my computer. I have AVAST antivirus installed, I turned it off to see if it was causing the problem, and it still will not work. Does anybody have any suggestions? Much appreciated.

below is the message I keep getting

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

This program cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
  • You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
 What you can try:

Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

More informationMore information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

• Internet connectivity has been lost.
  • The website is temporarily unavailable.
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thank you, the issue has been resolved. If anyone else has this problem, please refer to the below email sent from Turbo Support.

To correct this issue, please try the following:

1. In the lower left corner of your computer screen, click the Start button. In the search field at the bottom of the area that comes up, type the following:

Internet Options

If you are running WIndows 8/8.1, move your mouse to the upper right of the screen to access the search option.

It should find a matching Control Panel named "Internet Options" or "Internet Properties". Click on that match. This should open a new window named Internet Properties.

2. In the top right corner of that window, click on the Advanced tab.

3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list of choices. A few boxes up from the bottom, you should see a box labeled "Use TLS 1.0". Check that box and then click the Apply button. You can now click the OK button to close that window.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you using the most up to date vwersion of IE? Have you tried clearing cookies and cache, logging out of ebay and TL and then switching off your computer and re booting? If none of those work I would uninstall TL then redownload and repopulate using your most recent back up file.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi goldilocks-and-3bears,

Please see my recent post regarding eBay restricting access through old browsers:

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/eBay-restricting-access-through-old-versions-of-web-browsers...

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hi,

Thank you, the issue has been resolved. If anyone else has this problem, please refer to the below email sent from Turbo Support.

To correct this issue, please try the following:

1. In the lower left corner of your computer screen, click the Start button. In the search field at the bottom of the area that comes up, type the following:

Internet Options

If you are running WIndows 8/8.1, move your mouse to the upper right of the screen to access the search option.

It should find a matching Control Panel named "Internet Options" or "Internet Properties". Click on that match. This should open a new window named Internet Properties.

2. In the top right corner of that window, click on the Advanced tab.

3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list of choices. A few boxes up from the bottom, you should see a box labeled "Use TLS 1.0". Check that box and then click the Apply button. You can now click the OK button to close that window.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you so much! I was having this problem, this helped resolve it quickly!
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply