The

I will be pleased if some one can show what I am doing wrong with my postage caculator. When the buyer enters 2 items it returns the same shipping price for the price of one, which is a headache. I have to then contact the buyer explaining there was an error that the shipping charge was for only one.

If I could find how to make sure the correct shipping rate show when the buyer purchases more than one item. Any help from the community will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The

what item? I just checked a couple and they are estimating more $ for 2 purchases. I checked the mechanics chair and the clothes thingo.

I also added them to my cart and postage shows as being more as well.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

The

Hi,

Thanks for checking, a customer just bought two of the same item and has been charged only for one. Different items yes it will charge individually, but when two of the same item is purchased that is where the issue is. Thank you for assisting. Any further help?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The

is it the same item or listing it is happening to? umm just a thought but do you have that buyers can alter invoices?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

The

Hi,

I have resolved it, I changed the actual wireght to cubic wieght and it is working great now. Thank you for assisting me.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply