This is really annoying - to say the least!!!

5kazam
Community Member

Went to bulk re-list 105 items.  Most can be relised except 19, 'cos I had selected 'automatic relist' about a month (6 weeks?) ago.   Relisted what I could, and thought I would individually relist the other 19....which became 22 (!!??).

So went to do the 1 by 1 relist - (in red) 'you can't relist as you have selected 'automatic relist'.  Okay, so let's do an automatic relist (even though that wasn't a prefered option).  Still no go.  

What the heck is going on.

It seems I can't relist 19 (22) items because a month ago (actually probably about 6 weeks, since the last free listing offer) I selected that option.

Any suggestions as to how I can overcome this current problem - without having to ring e-Bay, I would like to keep what little bit of sanity I have left, intact.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Is there a time delay.....and they are about to be relisted automatically? I have encountered that before 🙂
Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

I don't believe so.  I just get the red box that says I can't relist because of...blah blah.

I think they will have to remain unlisted as I don't have the time (or inclination) to re-do the listings from scratch.

Bl...y annoying though that the system has been fiddled with once again - why can't the tech team leave things alone that once worked but are now broken.  Grrrrrr!!!

My God, this place is going downhill.

Thanks for your response.

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Do you have the "Sell similar" option? That copies the listing exactly to the SYI form, but it counts as a new one.

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Give me 5 and I'll try that.

Thanks

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Well it didn't take 5 (minutes), but it worked.  Still have to relist 1 by 1 but that's not a problem.  

Ta for your help...!!!

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

No problem - I'm not very familiar with the auto-relist rules and functions, but glad there's at least a workaround. 🙂

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

I seriously can't believe this.  I relisted 89 odd listings - which showed before.  Now I have no listings - CURRENT.  Went and did the one 'sell similar'  - showed as okay, which was why the 'Ta' for helping me.  Now not there.  All gone!!  

About to blow a fuse - and not really in the mood at the moment to deal with CS if I could get hold of anybody, which I probably coudn't.

I'm about to have a huff and puff night.  But the dry white will help me calm down.

Just had a thought though - maybe close down and reboot computer, and see what happens.

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

It might be a glitch in My eBay - I can see 87 listings when I click to view them and the other two might just be indexing. Hopefully. 

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

THEY'RE BACK...!!!

Maybe poltergeists are the ones who are responsible for all the glitches...!!!

Ta again - so frustrating.

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply