Three free relistings hit and miss

I don't know if this is the same for everyone but, since the 3 free relistings have come back option doesn't always appear.  I list an item, hit continue and sometimes the box is there.  If it isn't I hit 'edit' then 'continue' and it's there.

Do you think this is something that may just disappear again? 

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Like you say, hit n miss.

Many are reporting as not having it and mine have just returned but only when I use a new listing as opposed to a template or relist.

image host
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

I just experienced the same thing, when clicking revise before submitting someones the option is there and once it wasn't, clicked edit and it was................the question is after going in and editing all of them individually if they don't sell - will they actually automatically relist???.... imagine the uproar - the forum boards if they don't!!!

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

This is really starting to annoy me,all of these glitches makes me think that all of my accounts have been hijacked and hacked into as there are so many things going wrong that should not be happening.

Some of my accounts are very slow to load and really why should we only have a choice of a summary page?

As I have a preference on my accounts depending if I'm selling or buying I have it on actively selling or buying but know those options aren't there.

Ebay has really ruined things and it's a shame.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

I think, if the option for 3 relistings is there, the item will relist up to 3 times.  The question is, is this option showing up at all just a glitch?  Or is the glitch when the option doesn't show up?  I would like to know what the rules will be tomorrow.  I think we all would, wouldn't we?

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Another boardie has just mentioned on another thread, an ebay rep said if you exceed a certain number of sales or turnover, you don't qualify for the free relists.

There was no mention of what those figures are but to call asking ebay to check as some free relists were apparently removed from some accounts in error.

image host
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Kopes, whilst I don't know the actual amounts involved, you have to exceed BOTH a specific number of sales AND a certain amount of turnover. IOW, it's not one or the other, but both figures which must be exceeded before you lose your free relists. It's an important distinction which needs to be clarified.
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

They are telling different things to different people. On another ID, iInitially they told me about exceeding the two platforms too, and when I pointed out I was nowhere near their $12,000 (i think that's the figure) cut -off, they then replied that you only had to exceed one.

Other family memebers are being given all sorts of differing responses, so I really think they have no idea what is going on and are just guessing.

I also found the other day that if you get to the second page of a listing and there's no option for the re-lists, if you hit the 'edit listing' icon, the re-lists will appear, although I did have to do this twice on one occasion.

It's basically pot luck and persistance, I think.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

I was told, because I'm a 'power seller', I'm not entitled to the 3 free relistings but no figures were given.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

yes me too, a while back.  but perhaps this is the autumn release!!!!

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply