Tick Postage Box Feedback.

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone knew about the seperate new box you have to tick in feedback left for a seller.

It is asking you to tick a box 'yes' or tick a box  'no'  if the item arrived by the due postage date that ebay had given to the buyer at the time the item is sent.

When the feedback is left for an item then that is the date ebay is stating in items purchased that the item was delivered .

I had not heard about it before and thought other sellers might know more about it than I do.

Have a good week.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It has been on feedback for a few weeks now and has been discussed on the boards at some length.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

For the life of me i can't understand why Ebay has to make things so difficult for users.

Really, is there any need for all these rules and regulations, the scammers are luving this.Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

One might hope that after all the complaints about the unrealistic delivery estimates given by ebay (which are just AP's time plus the handling time) tha ebay were doing this with a view to increasing those delivery dates if there are a large percentage of people ticking the no box.

Hope springs eternal thay say and I suspect that is all it is and that eventually the selection of the no box will carry yet another unavoidable penalty.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I must say the majority of my items have arrived well within the time allowed.

One arrived on the very last day and one parcel was one day late.

Today I had a great surprise....three parcels from the same seller in Adelaide arrived in just 3 days.....posted on Monday and delivered on Wednesday....all together.   In the past it has been 4 days (still good in my opinion) but if there was more than one parcel they never arrived on the same day.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It would be OK if it were headed he 'Rating for Australia Post' box

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply