UPC number glitch !!

I having multiple sizes and colours for my listed shoes. I have enetered all the UPC but should I go back and change the quanity to 0 in a colour  (because I have sold the size in my physical shop) . ALL the UPC listings for the whole listing disappear !!! This means I then have to re enter all the UPC numbers all over again.... Huge waste of time !!! Anyone shed light on this ??? 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

UPC number glitch !!

Just another ill thought out "improvement"
sorry I can't help you.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

UPC number glitch !!

Ebay advises me not to enter UPC numbers becasue of technical problems. At this stage they say they do not know when the issues will be fixed.

Mike, as of now since we still have this technical issue putting in UPC in every selected items that are required to do so however we highly suggest our members as of the moment to put in "Does not apply.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

UPC number glitch !!

you can put UPC (barcode) into the the MPN your listing without a error .....

yes report and been told will take up to 60 days to be resolve ......

just one of many e-bay glitches ...

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

UPC number glitch !!

I have marked all my listings 'does not apply' in the upc box. Sales seem to be going along as normal. Just a shame I wasted all those hours inputting the UPC numbers like eBay asked me to.....

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

UPC number glitch !!

Just a random stab in the dark, does the UPC glitch only happen with 13-digit (EAN/GTIN) barcodes, or are American format 12-digit UPCs also affected?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

UPC number glitch !!

Good question , but I don not know. Most of mine are EAN .... But using the 'does not apply' seems to be working well enough so I am doing that with all listings for now

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply