URGENT HELP Postage

Help I have sold two items today and have lost money on the post.  Set to calculate depenedt on destination, Buyer did the calculation and has paid $7.20 do an item that weighs almost 2 kg. Now all my listings are set at $7.20 and some weigh up to 4Kg. What do I do to change this

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

URGENT HELP Postage

Mrmpf -
Can you use 500gm or 3kg prepaid satchels (postage discounted if purchased online through ebay postage labels or 5kg satchels. Flat rate to anywhere in Australia. Some Aust Post boxes are discounted too with flat rates.

I would be reluctant to use the freight option. I notice when I search for an item lowest price/postage that ALL the items that have the freight option come last on the list (no matter what the item cost is).

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

URGENT HELP Postage

Hi, best thing to do would be to set your postage cost as freight and put on each listing that the buyer or interested party needs to contact you for freight cost.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

URGENT HELP Postage

if you set it to calculate postage and you put in the weight the buyer is unable to change that as far as I know. Are you sure you put the weight and dimensions?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

URGENT HELP Postage

Mrmpf -
Can you use 500gm or 3kg prepaid satchels (postage discounted if purchased online through ebay postage labels or 5kg satchels. Flat rate to anywhere in Australia. Some Aust Post boxes are discounted too with flat rates.

I would be reluctant to use the freight option. I notice when I search for an item lowest price/postage that ALL the items that have the freight option come last on the list (no matter what the item cost is).
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply