Unlimited Free listing for 3 months

As I felt bad yesterday for not recieving the invitation for the 1000 free listing, I just got this invite this afternoon. I'm happy as a tree right now! Now if only they would increase my selling limits, I'd be delighted!

Good luck to everyone and try this out.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103475

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You can request eBay increase your selling limits but you have to call them. They won't do it via email or chat.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

@snowbunnies2016 wrote:

You can request eBay increase your selling limits but you have to call them. They won't do it via email or chat.

Yeah they just increased my imits 3 weeks ago. I called them up last monday but they told me to wait a few weeks to request again. Well, atleast the promo is until Nov.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I got this offer about 2 weeks ago on my low feedback low listing limit account, so they must be doing a 2nd rollout. My listing limit is 30. I've had a bit going on the last week but I'll try and get around to calling eBay for a limit increase because it seems a bit of a waste with a limit of only 30! Maybe they were targetting low limit accounts as a "sucked in!" gesture!

My account with a limit of 100 got the 1,000 free listings and my big account missed out. Shame because everything is on its last relist since the last promotion. Oh well. I've been lucky with the promotions this year so I certainly can't complain. Hopefully those that keep missing out might do some good this time around. I really hope so for them because it was getting a bit unfair. Some of us were getting all of them and the same ones were missing out.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

LOL! Best marketing gimmick ever. Give unlimited listing promos to those with low selling limits.

Yeah, even my buying account got this promo. Hopefully they increase my selling limit next month to a 1000 so I can fully take advantage of this.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

You won't get 1000 listings.....you need to be a seller for many years before you get even half of that.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

So, given that this one doesn't work and the 1000 freebies does not work, should I not be expecting another promotional offer that will work until November!?

Robot surprised

eBay must have really not liked collecting final value fees on all those 590 items I sold in the past 12 months!

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

@justajunk wrote:

So, given that this one doesn't work and the 1000 freebies does not work, should I not be expecting another promotional offer that will work until November!?

Robot surprised

eBay must have really not liked collecting final value fees on all those 590 items I sold in the past 12 months!

Maybe they're trying to sway you into getting a store?

Funny how ebay sometimes work. I remember when I called them up into getting my limits increased. I called the day before, and the rep was very firm in telling me that I need to gain more selling experience (My seller account is only 25 days old then). The next day, I called again -  since I got nothing to do on my spare time.

The conversation went like this:

Me: Can I have my limits increased? I plan to establish an online business through ebay.

Rep: Okay, I'll increase youtr selling limits to 50 items

Me: Is that all? Can you make it a hundred?

Rep: No problem, All done now.

I thought to myself, That easy?!Just like that?!? I was hitting myself for not asking for 200 hundred items.

I reckon they don't have those fancy software calculators that they're bragging about. I bet you they just play lucky to choose who gets it.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks for posting the link.

I just tried this on our two ebay stores and got the "Invitation only" message.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Yep, "Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only." here as well. Guess I won't be relisting footy cards next month, or a good percentage of the games that are on their last automatic relist since June (or July, whenever the 1000 listings last worked). If I could justify paying for a store account for more listings I would have done long ago, but when I make three sales in two weeks totalling $13 or something equally pathetic, it really is not worth it.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply