Unpaid Item case closed.. Payment Pending

Had a non paying bidder opened case no response was given final value fee and buyer given non paying bidder strike ..now showing Payment Pending so looks as if buyer has marked as payment sent because of strike ..will this remove the non paying strike against this non paying bidder thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Don't leave feedback for her as you are just giving her another + & aside from that a seller isn't meant to leave a false + or it can be removed.If you have closed the case & got your fee credit make sure you put her on your BBL.She will have a strike on her account also.

She's probably trying to either make out it's paid so you send it or making an attempt to avoid a strike.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is there any details about the payment pending in your PayPal details?

I don't know if payment after a UPI closes cancels out a non paying strike,I'm thinking not.I had a unpaid case close 1 week before the buyer eventually paid & i couldn't even leave feedback after she did.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Hello Narelle
Nothing In Paypal this Non payer has No Intention of ever paying bought things after asked for Free postage after win in
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Winning..seems like wants to avoid non payer strike..Feedback now open as to ebay looks like paid ..need to report this dishonest bidder
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Once you close an unpaid item dispute the buyer is blocked from paying by paypal so they might have just marked as paid even when it is not.

So unless you mark as payment received nothing more will happen.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Don't leave feedback for her as you are just giving her another + & aside from that a seller isn't meant to leave a false + or it can be removed.If you have closed the case & got your fee credit make sure you put her on your BBL.She will have a strike on her account also.

She's probably trying to either make out it's paid so you send it or making an attempt to avoid a strike.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks very much Narelle for your imput and advise much appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚ thank goodness for honest buyers they make up for this kind we don't need on EBay ..Best Wishes Jane .
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I currently still have 2 closed unpaid items sitting in my sold section that I haven't removed yet. One, the buyer just wore the strike and went away. The other immediately contacted eBay and got the strike removed. Both the transactions have a blue line through where the $ would highlight if they paid. If I hold my cursor over it, it says "Dispute process has blocked buyer from making payment". That goes for both transactions, so who knows what your non payer is up to! By rights, they should have no way of making payment as that option has been blocked.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Hi again,just something else i thought of on the non payment.Do you have your bank acc details in payment info or have you given them to the buyer?

If you have ,just check your banking to see if a payment has been made.I had 1 UPI pay after the case was closed by bank deposit.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply