VERY STRANGE 10000 LISTINGS OFFER

Ebay sent out a promotion for 10,000 free listings to ‘stock up our shelves for the holiday season’ something like that ...

The red ‘click on’ button stated that the promotion ran from 6th October until 12th October.

We received the offer on the morning of 11th October, so we were given 36 hours [not 6 days] to take advantage of the offer.

Once we accepted, it came up on the bottom of the our page that [at least for us] the offer would be valid from Sat 11th October until 18th October.      Great,... so they must count the 6 days from the day that the offer is accepted, right?     Not.

Because this then this vanished, one hour before midnight on 12th October.

The result of all this, is that we got to list around 50 items for free ...

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We rarely receive the listing offer emails but I was able to accept the offer after seeing the link posted on this board. If you regularly check the Selling board somebody always posts a link to any offers that are sent out.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Was this a store only one?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

We have just had that offer It did run from the 6th. I would say the 11th-18th was a mistake.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

We rarely receive the listing offer emails but I was able to accept the offer after seeing the link posted on this board. If you regularly check the Selling board somebody always posts a link to any offers that are sent out.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Yeah, i found it here, a kind member posted it.

I managed about 600 or so free listings.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply