WHY does eBay delete my photos when I edit my listing???? SO ANNOYING AND I CANT ADD THE PHOTOS BACK

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

WHY does eBay delete my photos when I edit my listing???? SO ANNOYING AND I CANT ADD THE PHOTOS BACK

cq_tech
Community Member
That shouldn't be happening. After an edit, your photos will not appear in your Active list for a while but they'll eventually turn up. Are you suggesting that they are being deleted from your listings altogether? If that's the case, you need to ring Customer Help (or even better, get them to ring you).

Details here... http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=2795
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

If you mean that the photos are being removed from the Photo Gallery when you go to re-list an item, try clicking the back button and doing it again. If that doesn't work, try editing it via a different way, e.g. If you use Turbo Lister to edit your listings, try going into the listing itself and re-list it that way.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yep, I'd be ringing customer service. Your listing definitely isn't showing any photos, either on your selling page or when you click on it. It's weird, because you're not meant to be able to list without any photos.

Have you tried using a different browser? Sometimes that can help when there's glitches.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Rang customer service. He had no idea why that is happening. Because I had a prior listing of same item as it didn't sell he was able to copy my photos from that and re post on my current listing. It happens to me every time I have to edit. He didn't have an answer for me.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I can't help you, except to say 'you are not alone'....been there done that....got passed on to 'tech' who admit there's a problem....sometimes takes 24 hours to sort itself out. And the worst thing is - there's NOTHING you can do at your end to help matters....it's in the lap of the gods.....SO FRUSTRATING ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply