WHere have the buyers gone?

I haven't had a sale since Thursday night. Has anyone else noticed their sales slowing down?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

No

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Nope.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Lots of B&M and online clothing retailers having sales at the moment which may be impacting on eBay sales in the clothing market OP..

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

More people have less income due to job losses etc. They don't have the money to spend on non essential items.

As mentioned above the retail stores are having good sales. They have to remain competitive too.
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

We are finding right at the moment that our sales are edgeing up ever so slightly.

Hoping the trend continues.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

My sales are very random last month or so. I had none for the past week. Last 2 month sales were less than 1/3rd of previous months.

I saw a suggestion for store owners to turn on the RSS feed setting in store management, or turn it off for 6 hours (if already on) then turn it back on, to refresh your listings in searches.

I turned the RSS on Friday and I think this may have helped. I had 5 sales this weekend which is half normal but an improvement on the zero for previous 2 weekends.
Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Tell me about this RSS feed and what it does and where to find it?

I will give it a try.

***EDIT***

OK found it now.

I turned it off.

Will turn it back on later in the day.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

If you open up selling manager pro there is a link in the left menu "marketing tools" you can opt in to rss there just click "manage" and turn it on. Good luck.
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Clarry, please let us know wether you find any difference, Thanks

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply