What do you see?

When I click on my own "check out my other items' link....it takes me to Ebay's home page?? Is this because I'm on my own site (it's never happened before)? Can some of you please check my link?

Thanks

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

What do you see?

My screenshot won't paste, but it's top right at the bootom of the Seller Information box.

Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

Thanks - I think we're getting different pages - no such thing for me, All I get is the homepage that just keeps on loading more and more stuff onto it. especially MYER....no wonder sales are slow ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

I think pnc means this one, on every listing -

>>>        other items.JPG

Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

Thanks Stawka...hope you're right...thought I was going mad...just poured myself a 'red'..might ring Ebay and see what they say
Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

Ebay's one works for your other items.

But your link to 'see my other items' doesn't - is it necessary to have the link?

Jjust tell them to check out your other items

Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

What do you see?

Don't know whether it's relevant, but I'm having all sorts of problems with ebay on firefox this afternoon. No problems on other browsers, so I don't know whether ebay are fiddling, whether it's a combination ebay / Firefox, or just Firefox.

Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

Just rang Ebay - got straight through...helpdesk got the same problem too....are reporting it to 'Tech' and are aware that others are affected - knows I'm on the boards and will monitor through these conversations. Advised should be 'fixed' within 24 hours......
Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

@twyngwyn wrote:
Just rang Ebay - got straight through...helpdesk got the same problem too....are reporting it to 'Tech' and are aware that others are affected - knows I'm on the boards and will monitor through these conversations. Advised should be 'fixed' within 24 hours......

Thanks twyngwyn I hadn't got round to ringing - enjoy the red Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

What do you see?

nothing.jpg

Message 20 of 31
Latest reply