What happen if buyer want return product without send back

Hi,

What happen if buyer want return product without send back?

I have recenlty sold unwant item on ebay, buyer want to refund without send it back, he suspect not work.

I did refund it stright away, refund done by Paypal already.

But buyer still claim not receive refund payment, want to get his lawer to take legal action.

I did send screen shot of paypal refund, show him the money is gone from my end.

He still think it's fake document, what should I do?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: What happen if buyer want return product without send back

Hi,All:

Just update to your guys, I did what buyer said, even the product was not faulty when I send to him.

I did full refund straight away, but end up with negative feed back from buyer, and he still not return the goods.

It just unfair.

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Hi,

I know the ebay systems work, just very anoying if you receive 100 messages in 1 day.

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

@audrone2016 wrote:

Hi,All:

Just update to your guys, I did what buyer said, even the product was not faulty when I send to him.

I did full refund straight away, but end up with negative feed back from buyer, and he still not return the goods.

It just unfair.

You're not supposed to refund until you get the item back.   Why would they send it back when they have both the item and their money back?

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

Hi,

I did check all other feed back that this buyer bought, he always claim product faulty and give negative feed back to other seller.

I have meet a pro buyer without paying.

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Hi,

I thought if refund won't get negative feed back, but still get negative feed back.

He just give most seller negative feed back

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

You can't name and shame on the boards.  That will be removed.

You have given the buyer a false positive, which is against ebay policy.

They can also have that removed.

The buyer is not dodgy if you didn't get the item back before refunding.

That was a very bad move on your part.   Can't blame the buyer for that.

That's all your fault.

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

@audrone2016 wrote:

Hi,

I know the ebay systems work, just very anoying if you receive 100 messages in 1 day.

If you have kept all those messages, report them to ebay.  It's against policy to

spam another member.

With a bit of luck, they may remove the negative

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

Isn't this one of those serial neg leavers that Michelle was saying the bots would detect and remove? I'm guessing the bots are as useless good as the tech team. I love the first positive that buyer left. Nice type.

OP, you refunded before getting the item back. You didn't follow protocol, so there is nothing you can do about it now. The buyer is not going to send the item back. Why should they? In future, there is no point trying to buy your way out of bad feedback. It doesn't work, especially with buyers like this. Cut your losses and add the buyer to your blocked buy list so they can't buy from you again. Learn from your mistake. $99 is an expensive lesson for a coloured dot on a screen.

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Hi,

Ebay told me to block the member as well, there is nothing you can do.

Buyer is protect in ebay.

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

The buyer is not "protect" in eBay. You didn't follow the rules. You were so frightened of a colour dot, you lost sight of everything else. If you have of followed the rules you would have at least had the item back to resell. EBay didn't do anything wrong, you did. I suggest you read up on returns before you let it happen again.

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply