What happens if a buyer wants a refund but I don't have the money?

ra7250
Community Member
Will my Paypal go negative? Lol
Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

But, air is expensive these days. Go and buy a cylinder of it and see what it sets you back! I see Ricky hasn't come back, maybe he doesn't realise it was only 24 hours........... Either that or daddy found out what he was up to, grounded him and took his iphone off him. Bad daddy.

Message 21 of 44
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

But, air is expensive these days. Go and buy a cylinder of it and see what it sets you back! I see Ricky hasn't come back, maybe he doesn't realise it was only 24 hours........... Either that or daddy found out what he was up to, grounded him and took his iphone off him. Bad daddy.

or maybe his mummy spanked his spotty bottom and told him about the dangers of internet forums and all the nasty nasty people that populate them!    Smiley Surprised

Message 22 of 44
Latest reply

*tippy*toes* wrote:

I guess Ricky needs to ask himself, what if the item being sent from the US is not as described? Like what if it gets damaged in transit? What if the seller accidentally sends the wrong one, or heaven forbid, it doesn't arrive?

This seems a ridiculously difficult way to end up with 20 or 30 bucks at the end of it. Too much can go wrong. 

I'm also not sure he's really that interested in refunding buyers anyway. I still think he's trying to rip them off. That is evident by the box listing that keeps popping up.

RA unfortunately can't see the forest for the trees.

I have a cousin (now a solicitor) who as a teen made a small, steady fortune by collecting things on hard rubbish, especially bikes etc, repainting, repairing, reselling on the old Trading Post.

RA seems intent on making a large fortune immediately but without personal effort, ethics or a safety net.

Message 23 of 44
Latest reply

Looking at his account I don't think he'll be making too much of a fortune in the short term. It's very much de ja vu from someone else who was going to make millions a week without putting any effort in.

Message 24 of 44
Latest reply

Agree. This is young person, gets an idea and without knowledge of reality thinks it will work.

Too focused on wishful thinking.

Better to get real quickly, then focus on something that WILL work. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 25 of 44
Latest reply

Ricky's listings have all gone now.    But he did manage to sell a USB wall charger.

Wonder how he'll go posting that for $3  or if he'll even bother.

Message 26 of 44
Latest reply

Could be a problem there Stalks in that the listing clearly showed 3 of the chargers....................just sayin'

" Oh yeah chicken on a raft........................"       That song's doing my head in big time now.........................grrrrr.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 27 of 44
Latest reply

Initially he had a quantity of 3 on the chargers. Not sure if it was still that way when it ended.

Message 28 of 44
Latest reply

He sold one last night and then ended the listing later

Message 29 of 44
Latest reply

I think if it was me I'd be sending all three of the chargers off to the buyer to save any heartache, since supposedly what you see in the listing photos is what you should get.

Another neg is definitely what he doesn't need.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 30 of 44
Latest reply