What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue

What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to blue?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to

no difference

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

Re: What is the difference between a red store door and a blue store door? Mine changed from red to

So why did ebay change the colours?

Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

to enhance our trading experience, why else?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

lol, I suppose they have to pay someone to do something!!!
Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

I'd like a purple one please,  with a window 

Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

And maybe some curtains. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

ooooo....and a nice outdoor setting

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

perhaps some planter boxes with herbs under the window?

image host
Message 9 of 51
Latest reply

just don't put the planter box in front of the door!

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 10 of 51
Latest reply